Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day | Week 84

Enjoy a very sweet message from Guatemala!

It was so nice to "see" you guys yesterday. Thanks for your support and love it really means so much to me. These next few months are going to fly by so lets take advantage of them. I love you all so much and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Tell al the grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles I say hi. If you can send me the video that you took Id like to see it too haha

Love you guys 

Elder Hughes


1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!

    Car Accident Lawyer
    Utah Car Accident Lawyer
    Car Accident
    car accident injury
    Lawyers in Utah

    ReplyDelete